Thursday, December 8, 2011

Update on Published Posts

Update On Published Posts

Written by : Jeffrey R Hilton




***




Update,   Boat Accident post 





The picture of me in a canoe in my Boat Accident post.
I wanted to point out that, yes, that is a lawn chair I am sitting in. It is a mini beach lawn chair. This picture was taken on the Red Deer River on one of many trips into the Badlands near Drumheller Alberta.  I went on this trip right after I had back surgery,  which is why I appear so laid back.A good friend piloted the canoe that weekend for me and I was very comfortable for the twenty mile journey to our camp.




Update,   Not A Good Day,  post


Still off work on disability.  2 days before my appeal against WCB,  they have decided to give me another independent medical exam and consider reopening my file after sending them a copy of one of their letters with a discrepancy in date of accident,  used as as one of the excuses to deny my claim of a work accident.  I have been to Calgary's top surgeon, 4 or 5 now,   and he's of the opinion that he doesn't know what else he can do for me,  and would like to see what WCB's second opinion is.  He said it's possible that my hand will remain damaged and in pain  permanently.  A Cortisone injection upon my last visit,  did not help any at all.






Update,  Memory Lane post


Stirring up all these old memories has served to remind me that there are not many relatives of mine left. My Mother and father have passed. As have all three sets of my Grandparents. One Brother has long passed. Most of my Uncles and Aunts have passed on.  Many of these deaths were the result of Bowel cancer that runs rampant in my family.  I've lost a few friends over the years as well.
All these people that were dear to me,   have passed,  but they will never be forgotten.






Update,  Winston And Watson post


Winston and Watson are doing fine,  however they have 2 new cage mates,  Bella and Bandit,  who are a mating pair of Bengalese Society Finches,  and they are doing great. stay tuned for a new post about them.








***
JOIN
COMMENT
FOLLOW


Do Have A Good Day

Jeffrey R Hilton
                             







No comments:

Post a Comment

NOW MY SOUL

  NOW MY SOUL   WRITTEN BY   JEFF R HILTON   2024   LESS THAN PERFECT THAT'S OKAY NOBODY IS ANYWAY WOULDN'T THAT BE BORING ALL THE S...