Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Muse On Summers Day


***

Muse On Summers Day

Written by: J.R Hilton



Today, I watched a Hawk soar high above me. I admired the clouds reflected in still water. I watched a young bird not yet versed in the art of flight, hop and skip away from me in his imagined danger. I watched green leaves flutter in the warm breeze and felt the sun on my skin. I saw ducks lazing in the afternoon sun and a lone goose preening on the shore. I watched butterflies light on flowers. I let nature soothe my soul, sight, sound and feelings. I saw the river running high and swiftly. Nature is my Church and my solace.

** 

DO HAVE A GOOD DAY
AND A GOOD DREAM

SHARE 
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Jeffrey Robert Hilton  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER LIGHT

  SUMMER LIGHT   WRITTEN BY   JEFF R HILTON   2024   I SAW MY LIFE AS MORE THAN ONE IF THAT'S ANY KIND OF WIN A NOD TO ALL THE TIME I PU...